- Advanced PBX Functionality
- Call Management
- Conferencing & Meetings
- Microsoft Integration
- Migration Tools
- Broadband Connection
- Full Customer Support
Qunifi Silver Features
Help keep your costs down and get the essential call handling capabilities growing businesses need. Qunifi Silver Edition is the perfect business starter kit with all the “must haves” (call routing, Caller ID, hold/conference/ transfer, voice mail) plus a great selection of Yealink phones.
- Intelligent call routing: You never know when your most important customer will call. Now you don’t have to worry. Qunifi OneVoice Silver Edition gives you many programmable options to handle calls any time of the day or night. Program OneVoice to recognize your best customers and even greet them with a personal message. Forward calls virtually anywhere with different options for each extension, times of day and different incoming numbers.
- Call recording: Built-in call recording is a great way to keep tabs on your business operations, reduce legal risks to your company and potentially meet industry-compliance criteria.
- Automated service prompts: Enrich the experience for incoming callers by providing on promotions or other communications that will add value to their overall experience.
- Softphones for the desktop or mobile: Allow your employees flexibility by providing Softphones to the desktop mobile.
- Voicemail: Ensure that you receive those messages when you are unavailable to answer a call. With voicemail to email your messages can be delivered to email address straight into your inbox.
Qunifi Platinum Features
The Qunifi platinum plan includes all core features from the silver package, plus:Integration with your Office 365 Skype for Business service to provide the following features:
- Using call answer/initiate (by name and number), you can answer inbound calls with a touch, and place outbound calls either by dialing the full phone number or clicking a name in Skype for Business or Outlook.
- Call delegation and call on-behalf enables you to make or answer calls on behalf of a manager you support. Notifications make it clear to all participants when calls are being answered or made for someone else.
- Call forwarding and simultaneous ring allow you to set up forwarding rules so your calls can go with you anywhere, and you can forward calls to colleagues or to voicemail. Call history allows you to keep track of all your conversations in one place, whether those conversations are from IMs, phone calls, or impromptu and scheduled meetings. Conversations are recorded in your call history and stored in Exchange.
- Use call hold/retrieve when multiple calls occur at the same time. When you answer the next inbound call or place an outbound call, and your current call goes on hold automatically.
- Call transfer (blind, consult, and mobile) transfers calls between your PC, IP phone, mobile device, or tablet. With caller ID, calls from inside your company display a detailed caller ID that pulls information from your corporate directory, showing you a picture and job title instead of just a phone number.
- Call waiting notifies you when a call comes in while you're on a call or in a meeting, giving you a quiet notification in addition to a regular notification, so you can accept the call or route it to voicemail.
- Camp-on allows you to tag people who are currently unavailable and get notified when their presence changes and they’re ready to take phone calls.
- Clients for PC, Mac, and Mobile gives you calling features on devices from tablets and mobile phones to PCs and desktop IP phones.
- Device switching enables you to play your call or meeting on another device.
- Use distinctive ringing to play different ringtones for the different types of calls you get every day, so you quickly know who is calling you.
- Do-not-disturb routing controls your inbound communications with presence, enabling you to block all incoming communication except from those you specifically indicate.
- Enterprise calendar call routing allows you to use your Exchange calendar business hours to enable or disable call forwarding and simultaneous ringing in Skype for Business.
- Integrated dial-pad allows you to dial by name or by number anywhere in the search bar and in the dial pad, speeding up the process of making outbound calls.
- Music on hold plays music when you place a call on hold, so your callers know you’re still there and the call hasn’t accidentally dropped.
- Qualified IP desk phones allows you to choose from a large variety of desk phones that are compatible with Skype for Business.
- Skype and federated calling enables you to search for anyone in the Skype directory, then securely connect, communicate, and collaborate with them.
- Team calling sends your calls to your team either immediately or after a set time period.
- Using video call monitor, you can see the speaker’s name and video stream in a small floating window, so you’re always ready to respond to any questions.