- Advanced PBX Functionality
- Call Management
- Conferencing & Meetings
- Microsoft Integration
- Migration Tools
- Broadband Connection
- Full Customer Support
Qunifi Silver Features
OneVoice helps to keep customers' costs down and still get the essential call handling capabilities growing businesses need. Qunifi Silver Edition is the perfect business starter kit with all the “must haves” (call routing, Caller ID, hold/conference/transfer, voicemail).
- Intelligent call routing: Customers never know when their most important customer will call. Now they don’t have to worry. Qunifi OneVoice Silver Edition gives them many programmable options to handle calls any time of the day or night. You can program OneVoice to recognize their best customers and even greet them with a personal message. They can also forward calls virtually anywhere, with different options for each extension, times of day and different incoming numbers.
- Call recording: Built-in call recording is a great way to keep tabs on business operations, reduce legal risks and potentially meet industry-compliance criteria.
- Automated service prompts: Enrich the experience for incoming callers by providing information, promotions, or other communications that will add value to their overall experience.
- Softphones for the desktop or mobile: Customers can allow employees flexibility by providing Softphones to the desktop mobile.
- Voicemail: Ensure that employees receive messages when they are unavailable to answer a call. With voicemail to email, messages can be delivered to email address straight into their inbox.
Qunifi Platinum Features
The Qunifi platinum plan includes all core features from the silver package, plus:Integration with your Office 365 Skype for Business service to provide the following features:
- Using 'Call answer/initiate' (by name and number), they can answer inbound calls with a touch, and place outbound calls either by dialing the full phone number or clicking a name in Skype for Business or Outlook.
- 'Call delegation' and 'Call on-behalf' enables users to make or answer calls on behalf of a manager they support. Notifications make it clear to all participants when calls are being answered or made for someone else.
- 'Call forwarding' and 'Simultaneous ring' allows users to set up forwarding rules so their calls can go with them anywhere, and they can forward calls to colleagues or to voicemail. 'Call history' allows them to keep track of all their conversations in one place, whether those conversations are from IMs, phone calls, or impromptu and scheduled meetings. Conversations are recorded in the user's call history and stored in Exchange.
- Use 'Call hold/retrieve' when multiple calls occur at the same time. They can answer the next inbound call, or place an outbound call, and the current call goes on hold automatically.
- 'Call transfer' (blind, consult, and mobile) transfers calls between PC, IP phone, mobile device, or tablet. With 'Caller ID', calls from inside the company display a detailed caller ID that pulls information from the corporate directory, showing a picture and job title instead of just a phone number.
- 'Call waiting' notifies the user when a call comes in while they're on a call or in a meeting, giving a quiet notification in addition to a regular notification, so they can accept the call or route it to voicemail.
- 'Camp-on' allows users to tag people who are currently unavailable and get notified when their presence changes and they’re ready to take phone calls.
- 'Clients for PC, Mac, and Mobile' gives calling features on devices from tablets and mobile phones to PCs and desktop IP phones.
- 'Device switching' enables users to play a call or meeting on another device.
- Users can select 'Distinctive ringing' to play different ringtones for the different types of calls they get every day, so they quickly know who is calling.
- 'Do-not-disturb' routing controls inbound communications with presence, enabling users to block all incoming communication except from those they specifically indicate.
- 'Enterprise calendar call routing' allows users to use their Exchange calendar business hours to enable or disable call forwarding and simultaneous ringing in Skype for Business.
- 'Integrated dial-pad' allows users to dial by name or by number anywhere in the search bar and in the dial pad, speeding up the process of making outbound calls.
- 'Music on hold' plays music when a call is placed on hold, so callers know the recipient is still there and the call hasn’t accidentally dropped.
- 'Qualified IP desk phones' allows users to choose from a large variety of desk phones that are compatible with Skype for Business.
- 'Skype and federated calling' enables users to search for anyone in the Skype directory, then securely connect, communicate, and collaborate with them.
- 'Team calling' sends calls to the user's team, either immediately or after a set time period.
- By using 'Video call monitor' users can see the speaker’s name and video stream in a small floating window, so they’re always ready to respond to any questions.