Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: UK – Remote, to work on GMT
Employment Basis: Fulltime
Founded in the UK six years ago, Qunifi is now a global unified communications company distributing products through the world’s leading telephony brands.
Qunifi’s core product is Call2Teams™: a cloud service technology that connects any PBX or SIP Trunk phone system to Microsoft Teams in minutes, enabling businesses to keep their existing phone system whilst enabling full collaboration within Teams.
With the recent Coronavirus pandemic Qunifi has seen near exponential growth and is now looking for talented individuals to help expand the business and fulfil ambitious plans for growth. Qunifi is backed by Pemberstone Investment Group and Microsoft.
About the role
We’re looking for an outstanding Team leader to run the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support teams. You will be responsible for ensuring the teams delivery a top-notch service to our partners. You will own the Partner interactions including the updates on Incident and Problem tickets, Change notifications, Knowledge Base (KB) Articles and Service reports. You must be highly motivated, energetic, able to work autonomously, and willing to collaborate regularly with your colleagues.
Be responsible for the 1st and 2nd line teams and creating a new 3rd line 24×7 shift function including the recruitment of the staff.
Own and manage the team KPI performance, making the right calls on the priority and urgency on issues to ensure the updates and progression is aligned to the Partner expectations.
Strive for a first-time fix culture within the support function.
Take responsibility for ensuring that our KB is fit-for-purpose with the right level of technical information, market-leading usability and measurable impact on reducing the number of support tickets (this will likely mean a significant refresh of what currently exists so strong technical authorship skills are a must).
Key Activities include:
- Managing performance of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line teams: workload management, KPI measurement and reporting, management of the outsourced 1st line function.
- Owning the ‘Partner Experience’ in relation to Support: KB article library, incident and problem ticket updates, change notifications, status page updates, service information reports.
- Build and maintain a successful team.
- Build the 3rd line shift 24×7 function.
- Line management of the 2nd and 3rd line team members.
- Manage the 3rd line 24×7 shift Rota.
- Act as a point of escalation.
- Instigate and drive Continuous improvement activities.
- Investigate and recommend the most appropriate tools to enable the teams to be successful.
- Mentoring, coaching, and training of the team.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to prioritise, develop and embed updates to the core product that would reduce support tickets.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
Our platform sits between Microsoft Teams and existing telephony infrastructure. We have interop with 30+ PBX/call controllers and 30+ trunk providers and so extensive SIP knowledge is an advantage, as is experience with Microsoft Teams and multiple PBX/call controller vendors (we’re not looking for someone that’s only had experience with one vendor).
- Experience in leading a successful Support function
- Excellent understanding and clear views on best-practice in creating outstanding user experiences in Support functions
- Expertise in VOIP protocols including SIP, RTP, UDP, TCP, TLS,
- Use of tools like Wireshark and HOMER to analyse traffic.
- Experience In Microsoft Teams, and direct routing.
- Ideally, you’ll already have experience in the UCaaS industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to work in English is a must if English isn’t your native language.
- You’ll need to be available to meet in various locations (including London) on an occasional basis.
Qualities and behaviours we’re looking for:
- A strong desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Paying attention to the detail. Given that our partners and their end-users rely on Call2Teams for business-critical voice-calling, we’re pedantic about the quality of the work we do.
- Being unafraid of acknowledging when you need help.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
What we’re offering:
- A great salary (negotiable)
- Work for one of the most disruptive and successful unified communications startups
- 20 days paid holiday per year (plus any public holidays).
- Annual conference/training contribution
- Pension contribution
Qunifi is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to [email protected]. Please include a few paragraphs on why you’re interested in the role (formal cover letter not required).
NOTE TO AGENCIES: where Agency assistance is required the Qunifi Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Qunifi by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.